- Pilates – (5.15 – 6.15pm – Absolute Beginners)
(6.30 – 7.30pm – Improvers)
(7.45 – 8.45pm – Intermediates)
- Coffee Mornings with Tabletop Games (10.00 – 12.00am)
- Brownies (6.30pm – 7.45pm)
- Guides (7.45 – 9.00pm)
- St Paul’s Lunches (12.30 – 2.00pm, 2nd & 4th Thursday of the month,
- Macclesfield Community Choir (2.00 – 4.00pm)
with Cantata Music Education: Bringing communities together through music.
Every Thursday afternoon in term times, the Parish Centre at St Paul’s is alive with the sound of music and howls of laughter! This is the regular rehearsal time for Macclesfield’s very own community choir, M.A.C.C. The choir was formed in 2010 by Catherine Silman & Anne Mitchell of Cantata Music Education. They had already established three very successful choirs in Poynton and Knutsford and were asked by Age UK to promote singing in Macclesfield. And so Macclesfield Afternoon Community Choir was created from a lively and enthusiastic group of novice singers who turned up to the first rehearsal! (Read More)
- Rainbows (6.00 – 7.00pm, Rainbows)
- Yoga (7.30 – 9.00pm)
For further information about our Church Hall or any activities held there, please contact the Parish Office on the phone number: 01625 501773.